BCHW Social Media 2020
Notes and handouts from the 2020 Leadership Training
· Apologize for not sending information requested last year
Pass around signup sheet
Pass out packet
Does your chapter have a web page?
· Do you monitor hits on it?
· Do members actually watch it for information?
· Do you have a back program for files?
Does your chapter have a Face Book, Twitter or insta-gram?
· What is working well for you?
· What problems do you have?
Any media pages must have a BCHW disclaimer on them (in packet and available from your Chapter director)
Send Chapter/BCHW event flyers to the BCHW FB administrators and event information to Jim for the current events page on BCHW.org
· Lori Lennox 360-507-9217 LLennox82@gmail.com
· Louise Caywood 253-732-8105 email@example.com
BCHW web page:
· Jim Thode firstname.lastname@example.org
· Send articles and advertising to email@example.com
· Content deadlines for the THN will be published on BCHW FB page
· Send Chapter events to the THN well in advance
· Describe what tasks will be carried out by this new committee
· Speak one on one with any attendee that seems like they would be an asset to the committee.
Face book or Website Disclaimer
Standing Rule PPE's
Standing Rule Public Statements
Website Links Guidelines
2017 Training Notes